Thursday 26 May 2011

TV screens / Gallery of images

In addition to the use of an online website gallery, I have negotiated the use of the TV screens in the main reception to display all of the City and Guilds photography. For this you will need to supply me with a cd of your images or I will gather them from you on a hard drive. There are around 6 TV screens and a large projector screen which may also allow audio to go with the images to add mood, etc..

The website for the online gallery will soon be started, and again I will require images, from both of these ways of displaying your work I can use any images you want to give me, not just your final images. Also photographs from previous city and guild courses can be included along with any personal work you may have produced.

I will need all the images as soon as you can give them to me, no later than the 15th June as the exhibition opens on the 20th June and runs for 2 weeks. The online gallery will run throughout the year linked to the main tutor site.

No comments:

Post a Comment